Are you ready for spring? Perhaps now is the time to revisit your New Year resolutions and recommit to them, if you’ve let them slip away from your daily activities. Spring is a great time to renew and regenerate your practices. Here’s a few ideas to help you detox.
- Remove all processed foods
- Decrease your exposure to toxins in your home-use natural cleaning products
- Use organic personal care products (or make your own)
- Get more sleep at least 7.5 to 8 hours: Sleep helps your body regenerate, especially your brain
- Exercise and meditate twice a day 5-10 minutes
- Remove emotional toxins (anger, despair, anxiety, frustration, etc.) caused by others-practice forgiveness.
- Stop your internal dialogue of self-criticism, and find ways to self-acceptance just the way you are.
SuperHealing: Engaging Your Mind, Body, and Spirit to Create Optimal Health and Well-Being; www.superhealing.net