Welcome to 2016! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and are excited about what is awaiting you in this new year! My primary desire and purpose is to assist you in creating the good health you desire and deserve. So instead of focusing on resolutions that don’t work for most of us, the first thing I encourage you to do now is to take a very careful look at your health and evaluate what’s working and what’s needs improvement.
Here are a few questions that can help you:
- Are you eating properly?
- Are you getting a goodnight’s sleep on a regular basis?
- Are you moving adequately?
- Are you appropriately managing your stress?
- Are you properly exercising?
- Are you taking good, loving care of yourself?
- Are you a top priority in your life?
- If no, what is?
- Have you eliminated processed foods from your diet?
- Have you reduced your exposure to toxic chemicals in your home, office, etc. (think cleaning and personal care products in particular).
- Are you worried about your family’s health/medical history as it relates to your risk of developing a chronic disease?
- What’s your greatest concern about your health?
- What are you willing to do to improve your health?
- Is there anything you are not willing to do to improve your health?
- What is your current idea/vision of your optimal health and well-being?
Next week I’ll share proven tips with you about how to successfully change your health habits, and a very special opportunity with you!